quarantine and pets

Quarantine and pets. It's an interesting notion. I thought the dog would be so excited for all this extra time with us and I realize that he is quite the napper! He likes to play with his squeaky ball and take long naps while snoring loudly.

I take him outside to throw the ball and he looks at me like, "Not again!" If you can read the look on his face right now, he is not amused with more pictures. The saving grace is that we have an extra snuggler, an extra floor cleaner and some extra fun when we get bored.

We have even put the dog on the chore list. You're bored? Throw the ball to the dog. You're listless? Brush the dog. You want something to do? Take the dog outside. They keep each other entertained, everyone has something to do, and there's just a bit less dog hair in my house :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

it's time for blue skies and sunshine

It is that time of year! I can see clear blue skies and beautiful blue waters in my immediate future! After the world's weirdest winter ...